Oct 25, 2010, 11:03 AM EDT
At least for Cabevision subscribers, as the retransmission battle between it and FOX drags on.
I know a lot of Phillies and Yankees fans who claim they won’t watch the Fall Classic now that their teams are out of it, but that’s just bluster. Real baseball fans will want to watch the World Series. And thanks to this little tiff, many won’t be able to.
Cablevision subscribers still have two days to go get an HD antenna — they really do work — sign up with a satellite service if your building’s rules and geographic orientation make it possible or, at the very least, find a great sports bar and claim a good seat early.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead