Oct 25, 2010, 11:03 AM EDT
At least for Cabevision subscribers, as the retransmission battle between it and FOX drags on.
I know a lot of Phillies and Yankees fans who claim they won’t watch the Fall Classic now that their teams are out of it, but that’s just bluster. Real baseball fans will want to watch the World Series. And thanks to this little tiff, many won’t be able to.
Cablevision subscribers still have two days to go get an HD antenna — they really do work — sign up with a satellite service if your building’s rules and geographic orientation make it possible or, at the very least, find a great sports bar and claim a good seat early.
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 0
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 67
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 58
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 15
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 27
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 65
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (87)