Oct 25, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
There are about a billion photos of Ryan Howard’s final strikeout on the news wires this morning, but this one is my favorite by far.
I sense a “Sad Keanu”-style meme here. I have no skills to speak of, but Ryan Howard is begging to be Photoshopped everywhere, standing impassively as great wonderment and celebration surround him.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)