Oct 25, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
There are about a billion photos of Ryan Howard’s final strikeout on the news wires this morning, but this one is my favorite by far.
I sense a “Sad Keanu”-style meme here. I have no skills to speak of, but Ryan Howard is begging to be Photoshopped everywhere, standing impassively as great wonderment and celebration surround him.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (95)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)