Oct 25, 2010, 8:27 AM EST
Lolcoeur was my creation, but I’ll admit, it wasn’t nearly as striking as this baby.
I believe one of my colleagues at NBC created that and that it was used on Sunday Night Football last night. I wouldn’t know because I decided to finally start watching “Breaking Bad” on DVD and thus neglected to tune in to the football game. Actually, even if I wasn’t watching “Breaking Bad” I would have neglected to tune into the football game because, you know, it’s football.
Anyway, I’m assuming it was used to illustrate to the nation what Brett Favre in a Vikings uniform looks like to Packers fans. If this was a scare tactic it probably backfired. Smart Yankees fans know that, like Favre playing for Minnesota, current vintage Derek Jeter in a Red Sox uniform would only help, not hinder, their own team’s playoff chances.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)