Oct 25, 2010, 8:27 AM EST
Lolcoeur was my creation, but I’ll admit, it wasn’t nearly as striking as this baby.
I believe one of my colleagues at NBC created that and that it was used on Sunday Night Football last night. I wouldn’t know because I decided to finally start watching “Breaking Bad” on DVD and thus neglected to tune in to the football game. Actually, even if I wasn’t watching “Breaking Bad” I would have neglected to tune into the football game because, you know, it’s football.
Anyway, I’m assuming it was used to illustrate to the nation what Brett Favre in a Vikings uniform looks like to Packers fans. If this was a scare tactic it probably backfired. Smart Yankees fans know that, like Favre playing for Minnesota, current vintage Derek Jeter in a Red Sox uniform would only help, not hinder, their own team’s playoff chances.
- Hector Olivera’s camp denies any damage to ulnar collateral ligament 3
- UPDATE: Hunter Pence out 6-8 weeks with fracture in left forearm 21
- MLBPA: leaks are from people “who want to see Josh Hamilton hurt personally and professionally” 20
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 145
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 45
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 6
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 6
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 373
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (374)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (145)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- That facts of Josh Hamilton’s case should not be a matter of public record (94)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (90)