Oct 25, 2010, 8:27 AM EDT
Lolcoeur was my creation, but I’ll admit, it wasn’t nearly as striking as this baby.
I believe one of my colleagues at NBC created that and that it was used on Sunday Night Football last night. I wouldn’t know because I decided to finally start watching “Breaking Bad” on DVD and thus neglected to tune in to the football game. Actually, even if I wasn’t watching “Breaking Bad” I would have neglected to tune into the football game because, you know, it’s football.
Anyway, I’m assuming it was used to illustrate to the nation what Brett Favre in a Vikings uniform looks like to Packers fans. If this was a scare tactic it probably backfired. Smart Yankees fans know that, like Favre playing for Minnesota, current vintage Derek Jeter in a Red Sox uniform would only help, not hinder, their own team’s playoff chances.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)