Oct 27, 2010, 4:33 PM EDT
This is my first year of watching the playoffs while being a fully professional member of the sporting press, and I’m not going to lie to you: I find it insanely difficult to watch a playoff game without tweeting about it or chatting about it or otherwise being all socially-media about it as it’s happening. As such, we’re going to have a live chat or a live blog for every World Series game this year, starting tonight: a live chat — reader participation strongly encouraged — kicking off at 7:30 eastern, hosted by me. The post with the live chatty thing in it should be up just before then. You can wait in the lobby until I arrive.
And don’t forget to bring a beverage of your choice.
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 0
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 10
- Who really owns a home run ball? 59
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 125
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 128
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week 122
- Dodgers left-hander Hyun-Jin Ryu to have season-ending shoulder surgery 8
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (128)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (126)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)