Oct 27, 2010, 4:33 PM EST
This is my first year of watching the playoffs while being a fully professional member of the sporting press, and I’m not going to lie to you: I find it insanely difficult to watch a playoff game without tweeting about it or chatting about it or otherwise being all socially-media about it as it’s happening. As such, we’re going to have a live chat or a live blog for every World Series game this year, starting tonight: a live chat — reader participation strongly encouraged — kicking off at 7:30 eastern, hosted by me. The post with the live chatty thing in it should be up just before then. You can wait in the lobby until I arrive.
And don’t forget to bring a beverage of your choice.
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 37
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 34
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 163
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (163)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (78)