Oct 27, 2010, 4:33 PM EDT
This is my first year of watching the playoffs while being a fully professional member of the sporting press, and I’m not going to lie to you: I find it insanely difficult to watch a playoff game without tweeting about it or chatting about it or otherwise being all socially-media about it as it’s happening. As such, we’re going to have a live chat or a live blog for every World Series game this year, starting tonight: a live chat — reader participation strongly encouraged — kicking off at 7:30 eastern, hosted by me. The post with the live chatty thing in it should be up just before then. You can wait in the lobby until I arrive.
And don’t forget to bring a beverage of your choice.
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 23
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 22
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 24
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 68
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 44
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 217
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)