Oct 27, 2010, 4:33 PM EDT
This is my first year of watching the playoffs while being a fully professional member of the sporting press, and I’m not going to lie to you: I find it insanely difficult to watch a playoff game without tweeting about it or chatting about it or otherwise being all socially-media about it as it’s happening. As such, we’re going to have a live chat or a live blog for every World Series game this year, starting tonight: a live chat — reader participation strongly encouraged — kicking off at 7:30 eastern, hosted by me. The post with the live chatty thing in it should be up just before then. You can wait in the lobby until I arrive.
And don’t forget to bring a beverage of your choice.
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 6
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 77
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 79
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (88)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)