Oct 27, 2010, 1:06 PM EDT
I’m torn on this World Series preview from CBS Sports.com’s Larry Dobrow. On the one hand, it’s almost certainly a sharp-as-a-tack satire of every hack columnist’s “intangibles” analysis. On the other hand, it’s so spot-on that you just know people are going to link it without realizing it’s satire.
Heck, I wouldn’t be surprised if Buck and McCarver used it as the primary source for their game prep.
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 0
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 4
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 51
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 12
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 38
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 22
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 11
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)