Oct 27, 2010, 1:06 PM EDT
I’m torn on this World Series preview from CBS Sports.com’s Larry Dobrow. On the one hand, it’s almost certainly a sharp-as-a-tack satire of every hack columnist’s “intangibles” analysis. On the other hand, it’s so spot-on that you just know people are going to link it without realizing it’s satire.
Heck, I wouldn’t be surprised if Buck and McCarver used it as the primary source for their game prep.
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 26
- Breaking: The Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 89
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 63
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies 106
- Mets, Brewers call off reported Carlos Gomez trade 76
- Dodgers, Marlins, Braves trade involving Mat Latos “simply being held up by paperwork” 76
- The Tigers are going to “reboot;” plan to trade Price and Cespedes 74
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 49
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)