Oct 27, 2010, 1:06 PM EST
I’m torn on this World Series preview from CBS Sports.com’s Larry Dobrow. On the one hand, it’s almost certainly a sharp-as-a-tack satire of every hack columnist’s “intangibles” analysis. On the other hand, it’s so spot-on that you just know people are going to link it without realizing it’s satire.
Heck, I wouldn’t be surprised if Buck and McCarver used it as the primary source for their game prep.
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 65
- Curt Schilling goes after Obama, says Ronald Reagan would watch “The Interview” (227)
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot (120)
- Today’s specious anti-Mike Piazza-for-the-Hall-Fame argument (96)
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year (86)
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” (85)