Oct 28, 2010, 12:48 PM EST
With free agency around the corner Adrian Beltre has put his 16,600-square foot home in California on the market for $19.8 million.
According to Diane Tuman of Zillow.com the lavish mansion sits on a four-acre property and includes basketball and tennis courts, a pool, an exercise room, a putting green and two-hole golf course, and an indoor batting cage.
If you want to feel bad about the dump you live in click through some of the photos of Beltre’s place. And if you feel like upgrading, it can be yours for a monthly payment of just $77,370!
Beltre has earned approximately $90 million in salary during his 13-season career and the third baseman is likely in line for a big multi-year deal as a free agent after hitting .321 with 28 homers, 48 doubles, and his usual excellent defense for the Red Sox this season.
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 86
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 162
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 35
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 26
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (162)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (140)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (138)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)