Oct 28, 2010, 12:48 PM EDT
With free agency around the corner Adrian Beltre has put his 16,600-square foot home in California on the market for $19.8 million.
According to Diane Tuman of Zillow.com the lavish mansion sits on a four-acre property and includes basketball and tennis courts, a pool, an exercise room, a putting green and two-hole golf course, and an indoor batting cage.
If you want to feel bad about the dump you live in click through some of the photos of Beltre’s place. And if you feel like upgrading, it can be yours for a monthly payment of just $77,370!
Beltre has earned approximately $90 million in salary during his 13-season career and the third baseman is likely in line for a big multi-year deal as a free agent after hitting .321 with 28 homers, 48 doubles, and his usual excellent defense for the Red Sox this season.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 0
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 5
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47
- Blue Jays, Giants “taking their best shot” at Chase Utley 19
- Baseball is dying, you guys (148)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Watch Derek Jeter tell Joe Buck to get the heck out of the clubhouse (91)
- Adam Wainwright follows the rules and pays the price (90)
- The Astros did not sign number one overall pick Brady Aiken. This is a big deal. (90)