Oct 28, 2010, 12:48 PM EDT
With free agency around the corner Adrian Beltre has put his 16,600-square foot home in California on the market for $19.8 million.
According to Diane Tuman of Zillow.com the lavish mansion sits on a four-acre property and includes basketball and tennis courts, a pool, an exercise room, a putting green and two-hole golf course, and an indoor batting cage.
If you want to feel bad about the dump you live in click through some of the photos of Beltre’s place. And if you feel like upgrading, it can be yours for a monthly payment of just $77,370!
Beltre has earned approximately $90 million in salary during his 13-season career and the third baseman is likely in line for a big multi-year deal as a free agent after hitting .321 with 28 homers, 48 doubles, and his usual excellent defense for the Red Sox this season.
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 8
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 4
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 14
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 21
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 62
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 49
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (131)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)