Oct 28, 2010, 12:48 PM EDT
With free agency around the corner Adrian Beltre has put his 16,600-square foot home in California on the market for $19.8 million.
According to Diane Tuman of Zillow.com the lavish mansion sits on a four-acre property and includes basketball and tennis courts, a pool, an exercise room, a putting green and two-hole golf course, and an indoor batting cage.
If you want to feel bad about the dump you live in click through some of the photos of Beltre’s place. And if you feel like upgrading, it can be yours for a monthly payment of just $77,370!
Beltre has earned approximately $90 million in salary during his 13-season career and the third baseman is likely in line for a big multi-year deal as a free agent after hitting .321 with 28 homers, 48 doubles, and his usual excellent defense for the Red Sox this season.
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 21
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 83
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)