Oct 28, 2010, 12:48 PM EDT
With free agency around the corner Adrian Beltre has put his 16,600-square foot home in California on the market for $19.8 million.
According to Diane Tuman of Zillow.com the lavish mansion sits on a four-acre property and includes basketball and tennis courts, a pool, an exercise room, a putting green and two-hole golf course, and an indoor batting cage.
If you want to feel bad about the dump you live in click through some of the photos of Beltre’s place. And if you feel like upgrading, it can be yours for a monthly payment of just $77,370!
Beltre has earned approximately $90 million in salary during his 13-season career and the third baseman is likely in line for a big multi-year deal as a free agent after hitting .321 with 28 homers, 48 doubles, and his usual excellent defense for the Red Sox this season.
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 54
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 5
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 16
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 8
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 38
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 20
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)