Oct 28, 2010, 12:58 PM EDT
“People hanging around in San Francisco smoking weed” is the ultimate dog-bites-man story, but it was apparently pretty shocking for one newsman from Dallas reporting from the game last night.
But don’t laugh too hard, Northern Californians. I got even money on a San Francisco reporter going crazy outside of the Ballpark at Arlington when people there start shooting and praying and grilling meat at her and stuff.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 63
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 62
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 23
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 62
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29