Oct 28, 2010, 12:58 PM EDT
“People hanging around in San Francisco smoking weed” is the ultimate dog-bites-man story, but it was apparently pretty shocking for one newsman from Dallas reporting from the game last night.
But don’t laugh too hard, Northern Californians. I got even money on a San Francisco reporter going crazy outside of the Ballpark at Arlington when people there start shooting and praying and grilling meat at her and stuff.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (121)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (115)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Penguins bounce Senators
- Pacers take down Heat in Game 2 to even series
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PHT: NHL to present Coyotes ownership plans
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million