Oct 28, 2010, 11:01 AM EDT
At some point, you figure one of these people would have rowed their little boat out there and realized “man, even if someone does hit a ball out here, I ain’t gettin’ it,” and then rowed the hell back home to watch the game in comfort. Oh well.
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12