Oct 28, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
For those of you who don’t know about the whole bit in which Brian Wilson was being interviewed by FOX while a guy he referred to as “The Machine” — dressed up in much the way The Gimp from “Pulp Fiction” would look if he took a trip to the beach — you may just want to move along.
Those of you who do know about it, know this much: The Machine’s identity has been confirmed. It was Pat Burrell. The whole story can be read over at The Fightins.
But just remember: some things that are seen cannot be unseen.
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 2
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 6
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 3
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 1
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 56
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 13
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)