Oct 28, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
For those of you who don’t know about the whole bit in which Brian Wilson was being interviewed by FOX while a guy he referred to as “The Machine” — dressed up in much the way The Gimp from “Pulp Fiction” would look if he took a trip to the beach — you may just want to move along.
Those of you who do know about it, know this much: The Machine’s identity has been confirmed. It was Pat Burrell. The whole story can be read over at The Fightins.
But just remember: some things that are seen cannot be unseen.
- Orioles acquire Kelly Johnson from the Red Sox 5
- Orioles acquire Alejandro De Aza from the White Sox 5
- Bryce Harper is 15th player in MLB history to reach 50 career homers before age-22 season 30
- The Dodgers took the shift to the extreme last night 47
- VIDEO: Jorge Soler hits two long home runs in third major league game 20
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 18
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 37
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 32
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)