Oct 28, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
For those of you who don’t know about the whole bit in which Brian Wilson was being interviewed by FOX while a guy he referred to as “The Machine” — dressed up in much the way The Gimp from “Pulp Fiction” would look if he took a trip to the beach — you may just want to move along.
Those of you who do know about it, know this much: The Machine’s identity has been confirmed. It was Pat Burrell. The whole story can be read over at The Fightins.
But just remember: some things that are seen cannot be unseen.
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. 38
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 66
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 12
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 48
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 28
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 58
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)