Oct 28, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
For those of you who don’t know about the whole bit in which Brian Wilson was being interviewed by FOX while a guy he referred to as “The Machine” — dressed up in much the way The Gimp from “Pulp Fiction” would look if he took a trip to the beach — you may just want to move along.
Those of you who do know about it, know this much: The Machine’s identity has been confirmed. It was Pat Burrell. The whole story can be read over at The Fightins.
But just remember: some things that are seen cannot be unseen.
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 87
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 75
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 69
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 115
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)