Oct 28, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
For those of you who don’t know about the whole bit in which Brian Wilson was being interviewed by FOX while a guy he referred to as “The Machine” — dressed up in much the way The Gimp from “Pulp Fiction” would look if he took a trip to the beach — you may just want to move along.
Those of you who do know about it, know this much: The Machine’s identity has been confirmed. It was Pat Burrell. The whole story can be read over at The Fightins.
But just remember: some things that are seen cannot be unseen.
- Joey Votto reaches base six times as Reds rout Phillies 4
- Troy Tulowitzki says he wasn’t accusing Madison Bumgarner of cheating 5
- Quote of the Day: Brian Cashman is keeping Ben Francisco around to “piss everybody off” 22
- Report: Mets considering demoting Ike Davis 4
- The Astros lost in spectacular fashion last night 26
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- Live Extra: Watch Game 3 between Sharks, Kings
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges