Oct 28, 2010, 5:57 PM EDT
I’m a scared old man, so I don’t access the Internet via mobile devices. I’m told a person can lose their soul that way. But there are a lot of you who use such voodoo, apparently, and many of you have told me that HBT’s mobile feed — or app, or subroutine, or happenstance or whatever it is — has been on the fritz since we switched over to WordPress a couple of weeks ago. For that we offer our apologies.
But we also offer good news: it’s fixed now! At least that’s what the elves back in the workshop are telling me. And who knows? Maybe they’re lying. They know I don’t use the mobile stuff either, so they could simply be telling me what I want to hear. It wouldn’t be the first time they’ve messed with me. Like last week then they told me it was the blog’s casual day and I spent all afternoon wearing Dockers while everyone else had dress clothes on.
But if you are one of those mobile users, please check it out now and let us know if it’s not back on track. We’ll forward any and all complaints to Information Retrieval, and I’m sure they’ll process it in short order.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 0
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 8
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 162
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 6
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (249)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (163)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)