Oct 28, 2010, 5:57 PM EDT
I’m a scared old man, so I don’t access the Internet via mobile devices. I’m told a person can lose their soul that way. But there are a lot of you who use such voodoo, apparently, and many of you have told me that HBT’s mobile feed — or app, or subroutine, or happenstance or whatever it is — has been on the fritz since we switched over to WordPress a couple of weeks ago. For that we offer our apologies.
But we also offer good news: it’s fixed now! At least that’s what the elves back in the workshop are telling me. And who knows? Maybe they’re lying. They know I don’t use the mobile stuff either, so they could simply be telling me what I want to hear. It wouldn’t be the first time they’ve messed with me. Like last week then they told me it was the blog’s casual day and I spent all afternoon wearing Dockers while everyone else had dress clothes on.
But if you are one of those mobile users, please check it out now and let us know if it’s not back on track. We’ll forward any and all complaints to Information Retrieval, and I’m sure they’ll process it in short order.
- Maximum stay on Hall of Fame ballot changed from 15 to 10 years 17
- Jon Lester is willing to return to the Red Sox as a free agent even if they trade him 12
- Jose Abreu is third-fastest in MLB history to reach 30 career home runs 6
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 18
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 23
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 15
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (200)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)