Oct 28, 2010, 5:57 PM EDT
I’m a scared old man, so I don’t access the Internet via mobile devices. I’m told a person can lose their soul that way. But there are a lot of you who use such voodoo, apparently, and many of you have told me that HBT’s mobile feed — or app, or subroutine, or happenstance or whatever it is — has been on the fritz since we switched over to WordPress a couple of weeks ago. For that we offer our apologies.
But we also offer good news: it’s fixed now! At least that’s what the elves back in the workshop are telling me. And who knows? Maybe they’re lying. They know I don’t use the mobile stuff either, so they could simply be telling me what I want to hear. It wouldn’t be the first time they’ve messed with me. Like last week then they told me it was the blog’s casual day and I spent all afternoon wearing Dockers while everyone else had dress clothes on.
But if you are one of those mobile users, please check it out now and let us know if it’s not back on track. We’ll forward any and all complaints to Information Retrieval, and I’m sure they’ll process it in short order.
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 3
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 15
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 37
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 10
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 71
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 53
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 23
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 87
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (262)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)