Oct 28, 2010, 4:15 PM EDT
Here’s the Giants’ lineup for Game 2 of the World Series tonight against C.J. Wilson:
1. Andres Torres, CF
2. Freddy Sanchez, 2B
3. Buster Posey, C
4. Pat Burrell, LF
5. Cody Ross, RF
6. Aubrey Huff, 1B
7. Juan Uribe, 3B
8. Edgar Renteria, SS
9. Matt Cain, P
Why mess with a good thing, right? After scoring 11 runs in a game started by left-hander Cliff Lee last night the Giants are sticking with the same lineup versus southpaw C.J. Wilson tonight. San Francisco is facing a lefty in back-to-back games after matching up against a lefty just once in the first two rounds of the playoffs.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (122)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins pole in Monaco | Highlights
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy