Oct 30, 2010, 2:35 PM EST
It’ll be a little while before lineups are released and the Giants and Rangers begin taking batting practice in anticipation of tonight’s World Series Game 3.
The gates aren’t even open yet at the Ballpark in Arlington, where Colby Lewis and the powerful Texas lineup will attempt to get back in the Fall Classic hunt. They’re down 2-0 in the seven-game series to San Francisco and are badly in need of a win or two this weekend at their home park.
Two Rangers fans, father and son, were having a game of catch outside the park just a few minutes ago and Jeff Mosier of the Dallas Morning News (@jeffmosier) captured it in an unrefined but perfectly classic photograph.
And get ready for tonight. We’ll be running a live blog all game.
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 142
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 33
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 66
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 42
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 25
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- UPDATE: Red Sox finalizing a 4-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, with a vesting option 35
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (143)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (138)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (132)