Oct 30, 2010, 2:35 PM EDT
It’ll be a little while before lineups are released and the Giants and Rangers begin taking batting practice in anticipation of tonight’s World Series Game 3.
The gates aren’t even open yet at the Ballpark in Arlington, where Colby Lewis and the powerful Texas lineup will attempt to get back in the Fall Classic hunt. They’re down 2-0 in the seven-game series to San Francisco and are badly in need of a win or two this weekend at their home park.
Two Rangers fans, father and son, were having a game of catch outside the park just a few minutes ago and Jeff Mosier of the Dallas Morning News (@jeffmosier) captured it in an unrefined but perfectly classic photograph.
And get ready for tonight. We’ll be running a live blog all game.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 0
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 74
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 5
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 17
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 8
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (75)