Oct 30, 2010, 3:10 PM EDT
From the San Francisco Giants’ official Twitter feed comes the club’s lineup for tonight’s World Series Game 3 in Arlington, Texas:1. Andres Torres, CF 2. Freddy Sanchez, 2B 3. Aubrey Huff, 1B 4. Buster Posey, C 5. Pat Burrell, LF 6. Cody Ross, RF 7. Juan Uribe, 3B 8. Pablo Sandoval, DH 9. Edgar Renteria, SS
As expected, Kung Fu Panda is DHing. He’s done a little damage in the clutch this postseason and the Giants could use something from him tonight. Left-hander Jonathan Sanchez is taking the mound for San Francisco and the Rangers are countering with righty Colby Lewis.
The Giants, of course, hold a 2-0 lead in the seven-game series.
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 3
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 209
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 47
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 91
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (211)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (121)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)