Oct 30, 2010, 2:56 PM EDT
Anthony Andro of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram brings us the Rangers’ lineup for their Game 3 matchup against the Giants.1. Elvis Andrus, SS 2. Michael Young, 3B 3. Josh Hamilton, CF 4. Vladimir Guerrero, DH
5. Nelson Cruz, LF 6. Ian Kinsler, 2B 7. Jeff Francoeur, RF 8. Bengie Molina, C 9. Mitch Moreland, 1B
Nothing surprising there. Vlad is back in the lineup because the Rangers are able to utilize the DH in their home AL park. That means Francoeur can come out and play. Frenchtober marches on.
The Rangers have not won a game yet in this seven-game series and badly need a victory tonight in Texas. That, of course, will require an offensive awakening.
- Manny Machado could join the Orioles as soon as next weekend 3
- Michael Pineda suspended 10 games for “foreign substance” 45
- Doc Gooden calls B.S. on people saying pine tar is just to help pitchers get a grip on the ball 87
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating 126
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (201)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (156)
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating (126)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)