Oct 31, 2010, 1:42 PM EDT
This is great.
The Bay Citizen, a San Francisco-based publication, invited bestselling author Dave Eggers to Game 1 of the World Series last week and asked him to draw up a few sketches of the people at AT&T Park. He hit it out of the park, pun intended.
Eggers penned the bestselling memoir A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius and currently runs a nonprofit writing and tutoring center in San Francisco called 826 Valencia.
Hat Tip to Big League Stew
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 42
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 46
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 50
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 104
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results (81)