Oct 31, 2010, 5:02 PM EDT
The Giants’ official Twitter feed has the San Francisco batting order for Game 4 of the World Series on Sunday evening in Texas:
Pat Burrell went 0-for-4 with four strikeouts in Saturday’s Game 4 loss and is not a strong defensive outfielder. If he’s not hitting, there’s no reason for him to be playing. Scouts have noticed signs of fatigue in his swing and follow through.
The Giants are looking to go up 3-1 in the seven-game Fall Classic. Texas righty Tommy Hunter will be on the mound.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (121)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (115)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (80)
- Watch LIVE: Pens-Sens, Game 5
- LIVE: Pacers aim to even series with Heat
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PBT: Pacers must take back paint to beat Heat
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination