Oct 31, 2010, 5:02 PM EST
The Giants’ official Twitter feed has the San Francisco batting order for Game 4 of the World Series on Sunday evening in Texas:
Pat Burrell went 0-for-4 with four strikeouts in Saturday’s Game 4 loss and is not a strong defensive outfielder. If he’s not hitting, there’s no reason for him to be playing. Scouts have noticed signs of fatigue in his swing and follow through.
The Giants are looking to go up 3-1 in the seven-game Fall Classic. Texas righty Tommy Hunter will be on the mound.
- Roy Halladay is retiring 48
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 38
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 54
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 47
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)