Oct 31, 2010, 5:02 PM EDT
The Giants’ official Twitter feed has the San Francisco batting order for Game 4 of the World Series on Sunday evening in Texas:
Pat Burrell went 0-for-4 with four strikeouts in Saturday’s Game 4 loss and is not a strong defensive outfielder. If he’s not hitting, there’s no reason for him to be playing. Scouts have noticed signs of fatigue in his swing and follow through.
The Giants are looking to go up 3-1 in the seven-game Fall Classic. Texas righty Tommy Hunter will be on the mound.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8