Nov 1, 2010, 10:51 PM EST
The Giants might still be spraying champagne all over the visiting clubhouse, but it’s never too early to look ahead. Do you think the San Francisco Giants have the look of a dynasty? Or are they just a flash in the pan.
Let the debate begin …
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)