Nov 2, 2010, 6:01 AM EDT
I found this to be the most striking image of the postgame. Why? Because Timmy’s guns remind us that all of those things people say about him being a skinny little kid or a typical stoner or a twelve year-old girl are kind of nuts. He doesn’t beat beasts like Josh Hamilton and Nelson Cruz with “freakiness.” He’s a stud who throws heat right past the best in the league.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (123)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona