And That Happened: Picture Tells a Thousand Words Edition

Nov 2, 2010, 6:01 AM EDT

We have lots of posts telling you what went down last night. How about an image?

I found this to be the most striking image of the postgame. Why? Because Timmy’s guns remind us that all of those things people say about him being a skinny little kid or a typical stoner or a twelve year-old girl are kind of nuts. He doesn’t beat beasts like Josh Hamilton and Nelson Cruz with “freakiness.” He’s a stud who throws heat right past the best in the league.

1. apbaguy - Nov 2, 2010 at 10:23 AM

When I was in Florida this week the politicians of a certain persuasion were all running against Nancy Pelosi, even the candidate for state agricultural commissioner (who knew her influence was so pervasive?). Everybody I knew and everybody I met wanted Texas to win. Too bad that picture of Timmy came out late last night. I could see it in some political ad there: “Nancy Pelosi and Tim Lincecum are working to destroy the quality of your life. As County Sewage Inspector, I won’t let that happen. We must stop the spread of San Francisco filth to our filth. Vote for me to keep filthy in its place.”

2. merkleboner - Nov 2, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Yeah he has a six pack.

3. Utley's Hair - Nov 2, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Wow…that 12-year-old stoner girl’s got some guns on her!!!!

4. IdahoMariner - Nov 2, 2010 at 11:23 AM

I had the same thought, Craig, when I saw the picture that is with Matthew’s post (just before yours) before I clicked on your post. That pic REALLY shows he’s not just some skinny kid. He’s a skinny kid who can kick your a**.

5. gogigantos - Nov 2, 2010 at 1:52 PM

He’s the skinny kid who just kicked your ass silly into the off season wondering WTFbomb just happened to us,, oh so sweet :)

The Jon Lester-Yoenis Cespedes trade is a win-win