Nov 2, 2010, 9:28 AM EDT
You knew this was coming. You just didn’t know who would be the ones who couldn’t help themselves. The first one I saw was Tom Boswell in the Washington Post:
If anyone finds other examples, please let us know in the comments. Given that media has become nationalized with the Internet I’m guessing we won’t have as many as we saw during Joe Montanta’s heyday — people will catch on to the headline’s hacktasticness by noon, I’d guess — but I’ll put the over/under at five.
UPDATE: Well, that’s certainly awkward . . .
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims