Nov 2, 2010, 3:00 PM EDT
Check out the McCovey Chronicles’ collection of newspaper covers with Giants World Series victory stories. You have to go down to Memphis’s Commercial Appeal to find a “San Francisco Treat” headline, but there are multiple “Say Heys.”
By the way, this is why, no matter how many big media sites launch baseball blogs [cough, cough], there will always be a place for fan-written, team-specific blogs.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)