Nov 2, 2010, 4:19 PM EDT
There hasn’t even been a victory parade for the Giants yet, but gambling website Bodog.com has posted odds on all 30 teams winning the World Series next season.
Not surprisingly, the Yankees lead the way at 4-to-1 while the reigning champs in San Francisco open at 10-to-1 (which is a big improvement from this season, when they opened at 25-to-1).
Here are all the odds:
Yankees 4/1 Cubs 30/1 Phillies 6/1 Tigers 35/1 Giants 10/1 Marlins 35/1 Red Sox 10/1 Athletics 35/1 Cardinals 14/1 Mets 40/1 Rays 14/1 Blue Jays 50/1 Rangers 16/1 Astros 65/1 Twins 16/1 Brewers 65/1 Braves 18/1 Mariners 70/1 Rockies 18/1 Orioles 75/1 Reds 20/1 D-Backs 80/1 Padres 20/1 Indians 80/1 White Sox 22/1 Nationals 80/1 Dodgers 22/1 Royals 125/1 Angels 25/1 Pirates 150/1
For entertainment purposes only, of course.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 65
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 17
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)