Nov 2, 2010, 4:19 PM EST
There hasn’t even been a victory parade for the Giants yet, but gambling website Bodog.com has posted odds on all 30 teams winning the World Series next season.
Not surprisingly, the Yankees lead the way at 4-to-1 while the reigning champs in San Francisco open at 10-to-1 (which is a big improvement from this season, when they opened at 25-to-1).
Here are all the odds:
Yankees 4/1 Cubs 30/1 Phillies 6/1 Tigers 35/1 Giants 10/1 Marlins 35/1 Red Sox 10/1 Athletics 35/1 Cardinals 14/1 Mets 40/1 Rays 14/1 Blue Jays 50/1 Rangers 16/1 Astros 65/1 Twins 16/1 Brewers 65/1 Braves 18/1 Mariners 70/1 Rockies 18/1 Orioles 75/1 Reds 20/1 D-Backs 80/1 Padres 20/1 Indians 80/1 White Sox 22/1 Nationals 80/1 Dodgers 22/1 Royals 125/1 Angels 25/1 Pirates 150/1
For entertainment purposes only, of course.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 30
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)