Nov 2, 2010, 4:19 PM EDT
There hasn’t even been a victory parade for the Giants yet, but gambling website Bodog.com has posted odds on all 30 teams winning the World Series next season.
Not surprisingly, the Yankees lead the way at 4-to-1 while the reigning champs in San Francisco open at 10-to-1 (which is a big improvement from this season, when they opened at 25-to-1).
Here are all the odds:
Yankees 4/1 Cubs 30/1 Phillies 6/1 Tigers 35/1 Giants 10/1 Marlins 35/1 Red Sox 10/1 Athletics 35/1 Cardinals 14/1 Mets 40/1 Rays 14/1 Blue Jays 50/1 Rangers 16/1 Astros 65/1 Twins 16/1 Brewers 65/1 Braves 18/1 Mariners 70/1 Rockies 18/1 Orioles 75/1 Reds 20/1 D-Backs 80/1 Padres 20/1 Indians 80/1 White Sox 22/1 Nationals 80/1 Dodgers 22/1 Royals 125/1 Angels 25/1 Pirates 150/1
For entertainment purposes only, of course.
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 15
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 238
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 3
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 141
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 40
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 98
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 78
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (250)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (156)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)