Nov 2, 2010, 4:19 PM EDT
There hasn’t even been a victory parade for the Giants yet, but gambling website Bodog.com has posted odds on all 30 teams winning the World Series next season.
Not surprisingly, the Yankees lead the way at 4-to-1 while the reigning champs in San Francisco open at 10-to-1 (which is a big improvement from this season, when they opened at 25-to-1).
Here are all the odds:
Yankees 4/1 Cubs 30/1 Phillies 6/1 Tigers 35/1 Giants 10/1 Marlins 35/1 Red Sox 10/1 Athletics 35/1 Cardinals 14/1 Mets 40/1 Rays 14/1 Blue Jays 50/1 Rangers 16/1 Astros 65/1 Twins 16/1 Brewers 65/1 Braves 18/1 Mariners 70/1 Rockies 18/1 Orioles 75/1 Reds 20/1 D-Backs 80/1 Padres 20/1 Indians 80/1 White Sox 22/1 Nationals 80/1 Dodgers 22/1 Royals 125/1 Angels 25/1 Pirates 150/1
For entertainment purposes only, of course.
- Two radio stations in San Francisco are refusing to play Lorde’s “Royals” during the World Series 10
- Royals tab James Shields, Yordano Ventura to start first two games of World Series 1
- Brian Roberts is retiring 13
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? 115
- Video: Watch Travis Ishikawa’s pennant-winning homer 13
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer 79
- NLCS, Game 5: Cardinals vs. Giants lineups 30
- This team. 30
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (115)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Andrew Friedman leaving the Rays to take over as Dodgers President of Baseball Operations (83)
- Quit making a big deal out of anomalies. Most of what happens is meaningless. (82)
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer (79)