Nov 2, 2010, 4:19 PM EDT
There hasn’t even been a victory parade for the Giants yet, but gambling website Bodog.com has posted odds on all 30 teams winning the World Series next season.
Not surprisingly, the Yankees lead the way at 4-to-1 while the reigning champs in San Francisco open at 10-to-1 (which is a big improvement from this season, when they opened at 25-to-1).
Here are all the odds:
Yankees 4/1 Cubs 30/1 Phillies 6/1 Tigers 35/1 Giants 10/1 Marlins 35/1 Red Sox 10/1 Athletics 35/1 Cardinals 14/1 Mets 40/1 Rays 14/1 Blue Jays 50/1 Rangers 16/1 Astros 65/1 Twins 16/1 Brewers 65/1 Braves 18/1 Mariners 70/1 Rockies 18/1 Orioles 75/1 Reds 20/1 D-Backs 80/1 Padres 20/1 Indians 80/1 White Sox 22/1 Nationals 80/1 Dodgers 22/1 Royals 125/1 Angels 25/1 Pirates 150/1
For entertainment purposes only, of course.
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 16
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 11
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 182
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 21
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 34
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Impending free agent Jon Lester won’t talk contract with the Red Sox until after the season 19
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry 87
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (183)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)