Nov 8, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
The Gold Glove award announcements don’t come out until tomorrow, but the Chicago Tribune reports that Mark Buehrle’s wife Jamie posted this today on her Facebook page today:
“So proud of my husband. He is now a TWO time gold glove winner!!!”
I would have been able to report this news myself if it wasn’t for the fact that Jamie Buehrle has ignored my constant friend requests.
Maybe I should change my picture. Do you think I should chance my picture?
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (124)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (117)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (82)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?