Nov 8, 2010, 4:56 PM EST
The playoffs are so serious. One nice thing about the offseason — and the middle of June for that matter — is that you can drop goofy/awesome lines like this without worrying about missing the story:
The Giants plan to use a carrot-and-stick approach with Pablo Sandoval’s conditioning this winter. If he does not eat enough carrots, they might stick him in Fresno to start the 2011 season.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)