Nov 8, 2010, 4:56 PM EDT
The playoffs are so serious. One nice thing about the offseason — and the middle of June for that matter — is that you can drop goofy/awesome lines like this without worrying about missing the story:
The Giants plan to use a carrot-and-stick approach with Pablo Sandoval’s conditioning this winter. If he does not eat enough carrots, they might stick him in Fresno to start the 2011 season.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)