Nov 9, 2010, 9:27 AM EDT
Don’t look at me that way. There are like 40 posts a day around here, so I’m more than entitled to devote one or two of them every couple of days to my hysterical and irrational fixation on an otherwise insignificant role player. I know it’s immature and rather nuts, but it’s my thing, OK? Morosi:
Spoke with source who expects Jeff Francoeur to clear waivers and become a free agent by end of this week.
The line forms on the left. You’ll have to cut in front of Dayton Moore, but I imagine they’ll be plenty of Frenchy to go around.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (80)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)