Nov 9, 2010, 9:27 AM EDT
Don’t look at me that way. There are like 40 posts a day around here, so I’m more than entitled to devote one or two of them every couple of days to my hysterical and irrational fixation on an otherwise insignificant role player. I know it’s immature and rather nuts, but it’s my thing, OK? Morosi:
Spoke with source who expects Jeff Francoeur to clear waivers and become a free agent by end of this week.
The line forms on the left. You’ll have to cut in front of Dayton Moore, but I imagine they’ll be plenty of Frenchy to go around.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)