Nov 11, 2010, 4:58 PM EST
My daughter brought this book home from school today. I’m assuming that “Eric Brown” is a pen name for Jeff Francoeur. I’m also assuming that my daughter checking out books about baseball is a desperate plea for more time with her father, who has been taken from her by this accursed sport, but I’ll leave that conversation for my therapist.
(hat tip to Eric Simon of Amazin’ Avenue for the Jeff Francoeur joke)
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)