Nov 12, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
The Best: There certainly isn’t much history to work with here. You got this, you’ve got that and you’ve got the other. Well, “that” came in a model with sleeves too. Anyway, I like “the other” best. I can’t decide how I feel about the light blues they wear on Sunday. While I’m predisposed to dislike solid jerseys, they tend to look better in lighter colors than they do in darker colors. Same goes for the Royals’ use of them too. Overall the home whites in the new version look the best.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (108)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)