Nov 12, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
The Best: There certainly isn’t much history to work with here. You got this, you’ve got that and you’ve got the other. Well, “that” came in a model with sleeves too. Anyway, I like “the other” best. I can’t decide how I feel about the light blues they wear on Sunday. While I’m predisposed to dislike solid jerseys, they tend to look better in lighter colors than they do in darker colors. Same goes for the Royals’ use of them too. Overall the home whites in the new version look the best.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (85)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (78)