Nov 12, 2010, 11:00 AM EST
The Best: There certainly isn’t much history to work with here. You got this, you’ve got that and you’ve got the other. Well, “that” came in a model with sleeves too. Anyway, I like “the other” best. I can’t decide how I feel about the light blues they wear on Sunday. While I’m predisposed to dislike solid jerseys, they tend to look better in lighter colors than they do in darker colors. Same goes for the Royals’ use of them too. Overall the home whites in the new version look the best.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)