Nov 15, 2010, 8:22 AM EDT
Every week or two, Larry Granillo at Wezen-Ball comes up with something that can only be classified as pure genius. This time I think he’s topped himself: the Periodic Table of Hall of Famers. The table is here. The explanation, here. Short version: Willie Mays is boron, Cap Anson is rubidium Tom Seaver is ununoctium, and there’s a reason for all of that.
I wish my brain worked that way.
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 32
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 15
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 69
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 69
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 23
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86