Nov 17, 2010, 4:03 PM EDT
Jeffrey Loria delivered a rah-rah speech inside the Marlins clubhouse the season before last in which he allegedly told players that he would give them his car — a red Ferrari – if one of them was voted MVP of the National League Championship Series.
Cody Ross was there for the speech, went on to win the the NLCS MVP, and now he’s been totally screwed out of the Ferrari. Man, that Loria . . . .
OK, there may be more to that. And, OK, Ross wasn’t on the Marlins when he did it, but really, Jeff Loria should really be forced to give up his Ferrari here. I’ll talk to a couple of lawyers to see what we can do.
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating 0
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 13
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 2
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 125
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 10
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (125)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 MLB Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld