Nov 19, 2010, 9:46 PM EDT
Ken Rosenthal of FOXSports.com did a little digging about Justin Upton’s limited no-trade clause. The results?
The four teams on Justin Upton’s no-trade list: A’s, Royals, Tigers, Indians. Can be sent to any other club without his permission.
Most of these are pretty understandable, but what does Upton have against the Tigers, anyway? Doesn’t everybody look good in the Olde English D?
You know, Tom Krasovic of AOL Fanhouse brought up something rather interesting on Twitter earlier this evening. Regardless of whether Upton gets traded or not, the discussions have allowed new Diamondbacks general manager Kevin Towers to gauge the marketplace. Who wouldn’t be interested in a 23-year-old potential superstar outfielder who just happens to be under contract through 2015? Exactly. Nicely played.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 51
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 71
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 51
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 67
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 107
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (107)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises (71)