Nov 19, 2010, 10:59 AM EDT
Actually, it’s not just a HardballTalk app. It’s an app for all of NBC Sports.com’s blogs, called “NBC Sports Talk.” You can get it here, and it covers us, ProFootballTalk, ProBasketballTalk, ProHockeyTalk, and all the rest. Word is that the iPhone app will be ready soon as well, and of course we’ll let you know when that happens. If you scroll down the page you can see that there’s a “MacGruber” app too. I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that ours will have a longer shelf life.
As for me: I’m still waiting for the Newton app. They tell me that it’s “just around the corner.” They tell me a lot of things actually.
Anyway, below is what the app looks like once you have it. Oh, these modern times . . .
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 4
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 30
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 40
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- Another one bites the dust: Mets lose young catcher Travis d’Arnaud to fractured right hand 14
- National League GM says Phillies’ asking price for Cole Hamels hasn’t dropped “one bit” 16
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (128)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (105)