Nov 19, 2010, 10:59 AM EST
Actually, it’s not just a HardballTalk app. It’s an app for all of NBC Sports.com’s blogs, called “NBC Sports Talk.” You can get it here, and it covers us, ProFootballTalk, ProBasketballTalk, ProHockeyTalk, and all the rest. Word is that the iPhone app will be ready soon as well, and of course we’ll let you know when that happens. If you scroll down the page you can see that there’s a “MacGruber” app too. I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that ours will have a longer shelf life.
As for me: I’m still waiting for the Newton app. They tell me that it’s “just around the corner.” They tell me a lot of things actually.
Anyway, below is what the app looks like once you have it. Oh, these modern times . . .
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 7
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 295
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (295)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)