Nov 19, 2010, 3:16 PM EDT
SI.com’s Andy Gray is a must-follow on Twitter because he spends all day passing along great old photos.
My favorite for today features Roger Clemens, Albert Belle, Kenny Lofton, Pamela Anderson, and some other guy wearing “Homeboys” jerseys at what appears to be an MTV rock-and-jock softball game.
You can click here for the full-sized version, which is extra amusing.
By my count, the photo contains two first-ballot Hall of Famers, two near-Hall of Famers, and some guy who was probably sort of famous at the time.
- VIDEO: Jorge Soler hits two long home runs in third major league game 0
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 3
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 34
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 29
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 40
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 72
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 44
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)