Nov 19, 2010, 3:16 PM EST
SI.com’s Andy Gray is a must-follow on Twitter because he spends all day passing along great old photos.
My favorite for today features Roger Clemens, Albert Belle, Kenny Lofton, Pamela Anderson, and some other guy wearing “Homeboys” jerseys at what appears to be an MTV rock-and-jock softball game.
You can click here for the full-sized version, which is extra amusing.
By my count, the photo contains two first-ballot Hall of Famers, two near-Hall of Famers, and some guy who was probably sort of famous at the time.
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 64
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 32
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 13
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 119
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 63
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 85
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot (119)
- Today’s specious anti-Mike Piazza-for-the-Hall-Fame argument (93)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” (85)