Nov 19, 2010, 3:16 PM EDT
SI.com’s Andy Gray is a must-follow on Twitter because he spends all day passing along great old photos.
My favorite for today features Roger Clemens, Albert Belle, Kenny Lofton, Pamela Anderson, and some other guy wearing “Homeboys” jerseys at what appears to be an MTV rock-and-jock softball game.
You can click here for the full-sized version, which is extra amusing.
By my count, the photo contains two first-ballot Hall of Famers, two near-Hall of Famers, and some guy who was probably sort of famous at the time.
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 3
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 9
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 17
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (89)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)