Nov 19, 2010, 3:16 PM EDT
SI.com’s Andy Gray is a must-follow on Twitter because he spends all day passing along great old photos.
My favorite for today features Roger Clemens, Albert Belle, Kenny Lofton, Pamela Anderson, and some other guy wearing “Homeboys” jerseys at what appears to be an MTV rock-and-jock softball game.
You can click here for the full-sized version, which is extra amusing.
By my count, the photo contains two first-ballot Hall of Famers, two near-Hall of Famers, and some guy who was probably sort of famous at the time.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 0
- Tigers acquire closer Joakim Soria from the Rangers 41
- Phillies officials “have contemplated the possibility of paying off” and releasing Ryan Howard 37
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 20
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 158
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 33
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (158)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)