Nov 19, 2010, 3:16 PM EDT
SI.com’s Andy Gray is a must-follow on Twitter because he spends all day passing along great old photos.
My favorite for today features Roger Clemens, Albert Belle, Kenny Lofton, Pamela Anderson, and some other guy wearing “Homeboys” jerseys at what appears to be an MTV rock-and-jock softball game.
You can click here for the full-sized version, which is extra amusing.
By my count, the photo contains two first-ballot Hall of Famers, two near-Hall of Famers, and some guy who was probably sort of famous at the time.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 0
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 65
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 57
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 58
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 147
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (147)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (145)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)