Nov 22, 2010, 3:30 PM EST
An update to Friday’s post about the teams on Justin Upton’s no-trade list. Turns out that the Indians are not one of the no-nos. But the Mariners are. That means that Cleveland fans, instead of Seattle fans, can sit uneasily and wonder why the Diamondbacks are trading Upton while fearing that their own GM may get suckered into giving up too much for him.
Hey, at least it’s something to do.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 57
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 223
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 160
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (223)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (100)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)