Nov 23, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
I’ve been married for over 15 years, so I don’t know an eligible bachelor or bachelorette from a bag of hammers, but I feel obligated to tell all my single friends that Frank and Jamie McCourt are now officially divorced and are thus eligible for courtship and/or marriage proposals. The money and assets are still a hot mess, but know this: if you were to elope with one of them this evening, you would not be abetting bigamy.
I’m trying to think of which of them would be the better catch. I mean, Frank has a habit of risking his family’s assets due to crazy leveraging, but at least he has that boyish face. Jamie believes that whack-job Rasputin figures can “send positive energy over great distances” in an effort to help the baseball teams win games, but she stays in shape and has ambition. Either of them may be able to get you good seats at Dodger Stadium next year, though that’s a bit up in the air.
Admit it: you’ve dated worse.
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 45
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 106