Nov 23, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
I’ve been married for over 15 years, so I don’t know an eligible bachelor or bachelorette from a bag of hammers, but I feel obligated to tell all my single friends that Frank and Jamie McCourt are now officially divorced and are thus eligible for courtship and/or marriage proposals. The money and assets are still a hot mess, but know this: if you were to elope with one of them this evening, you would not be abetting bigamy.
I’m trying to think of which of them would be the better catch. I mean, Frank has a habit of risking his family’s assets due to crazy leveraging, but at least he has that boyish face. Jamie believes that whack-job Rasputin figures can “send positive energy over great distances” in an effort to help the baseball teams win games, but she stays in shape and has ambition. Either of them may be able to get you good seats at Dodger Stadium next year, though that’s a bit up in the air.
Admit it: you’ve dated worse.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 38
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)