Nov 28, 2010, 10:42 PM EDT
You knew him better as Leslie Nielsen, but to baseball fans he’ll always be Enrico. He died today at the age of 84.
We are both obligated and honored to send you to this fine video of the Mariners taking on the Angels during Her Majesty the Queen’s visit to the United States.
If that’s too long for you, check this one out, as it’s quite possibly the most perfect comedic exchange since the Marx Brothers.
Rest in Peace, Mr. Pallazzo.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 22
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 2
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 39
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 78
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 28
- Marlins might move in and lower the fences at Marlins Park 26
- Astros beat the suddenly skidding Yankees, top last year’s win total 30
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)