Dec 1, 2010, 10:31 AM EDT
LeBron James is heading back to Cleveland to face the Cavaliers tomorrow night. It’s probably going to get hostile. Thankfully, we have Albert Belle around to play the part of the sage peacemaker:
From one Cleveland villain to another, Albert Belle hopes LeBron James and Cavaliers fans can play nice Thursday at the Q. “My advice to LeBron is to take the high road and act professional. I hope the fans do the same.”
And if they don’t, he’s going to throw a ball at them, stalk them, hit them with a corked bat, unleash a profanity-filled tirade at them and quite possibly try to run them down in his truck.
You know, professional stuff.
- Jon Niese bristles at the media reporting Dan Warthen’s racial slur — and I sorta understand why 34
- Jimmy Rollins on Ryne Sandberg: “Everyone is allowed to have their opinion. That doesn’t make it right.” 68
- Smart money on Hanley Ramirez, Jay Bruce in prop bets 24
- 2014 Preview: Kansas City Royals 17
- Kris Medlen expects to have another Tommy John surgery 13
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (102)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (89)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)