Dec 1, 2010, 10:31 AM EST
LeBron James is heading back to Cleveland to face the Cavaliers tomorrow night. It’s probably going to get hostile. Thankfully, we have Albert Belle around to play the part of the sage peacemaker:
From one Cleveland villain to another, Albert Belle hopes LeBron James and Cavaliers fans can play nice Thursday at the Q. “My advice to LeBron is to take the high road and act professional. I hope the fans do the same.”
And if they don’t, he’s going to throw a ball at them, stalk them, hit them with a corked bat, unleash a profanity-filled tirade at them and quite possibly try to run them down in his truck.
You know, professional stuff.
- Mariners sign Corey Hart 11
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 29
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 18
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 12
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 65
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (111)