Dec 3, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
MLB.com’s Scott Merkin tweeted something interesting a few minutes ago:
[Adam] Dunn apparently sought out advice from former teammates such as Ken Griffey Jr. and Willie Harris about hitting at U.S. Cellular
Ken Griffey hit .257/.333/.392 with one homer in 84 plate appearances at U.S. Cellular during his brief stint with the White Sox in 2008. He had a .726 OPS there for his entire career. Willie Harris hit .227/.295/.302 there in 448 plate appearances.
Dunn is obviously friends with those guys but you know what? If I’m him, I think I’d be just fine on my own, ya know?
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 67
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 58
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 51
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 19
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11