Dec 3, 2010, 10:59 AM EST
This Hall of Fame ballot, organized by category, perfectly encapsulates my thinking on the eligible players. Really, I could probably avoid writing the three dozen Hall of Fame posts I plan on doing this winter simply by linking to this thing each time a guy’s name comes up. I won’t, but I could.
Wezen-Ball does it again. lar is awesome like that.
- Where does Nelson Cruz go from here? 9
- Shin-Soo Choo agrees to seven-year, $130 million deal with Rangers 70
- Grant Balfour may file a grievance over Orioles’ decision to back out of contract 22
- Former Major Leaguer Gabe Kapler wants collisions to remain part of the game 42
- Carlos Beltran introduced by the Yankees, takes a shot at the Mets 39
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- I don’t know what the best baseball song is, but it ain’t John freakin’ Fogerty (101)
- Happy Birthday, Ty Cobb! (89)
- ‘Tis the season for people acting incredibly dumb (74)
- The Yankees agree to a one-year, $2 million deal with Brian Roberts (74)