Dec 6, 2010, 1:58 PM EDT
Buster Olney reports that Adrian Beltre is looking for a five-year deal worth $70 million+.
Which does not seem at all unreasonable in this market, frankly. The A’s reportedly offered the third baseman a five-years and $64 million, but he gave them the cold shoulder and they have ceased their interest. But at, I dunno, $75 million, his hometown Angels have to have a great shot at him.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 71
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 MLB Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld