Dec 6, 2010, 1:58 PM EST
Buster Olney reports that Adrian Beltre is looking for a five-year deal worth $70 million+.
Which does not seem at all unreasonable in this market, frankly. The A’s reportedly offered the third baseman a five-years and $64 million, but he gave them the cold shoulder and they have ceased their interest. But at, I dunno, $75 million, his hometown Angels have to have a great shot at him.
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 30
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 37
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 20
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 MLB Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld