Dec 6, 2010, 2:16 PM EDT
We’ve reached the point of the Winter Meetings when the managers are made available for the media. Ozzie Guillen just got done talking and, not surprisingly, he drew a crowd. Why does he draw a crowd? Because he says stuff like this, when asked for his thoughts on the Jayson Werth contract:
I wish I was his agent. Or his wife.
There ain’t nobody better than Ozzie.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 7
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 214
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 53
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (214)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)