Dec 6, 2010, 2:16 PM EDT
We’ve reached the point of the Winter Meetings when the managers are made available for the media. Ozzie Guillen just got done talking and, not surprisingly, he drew a crowd. Why does he draw a crowd? Because he says stuff like this, when asked for his thoughts on the Jayson Werth contract:
I wish I was his agent. Or his wife.
There ain’t nobody better than Ozzie.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 49
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17