Dec 6, 2010, 2:16 PM EDT
We’ve reached the point of the Winter Meetings when the managers are made available for the media. Ozzie Guillen just got done talking and, not surprisingly, he drew a crowd. Why does he draw a crowd? Because he says stuff like this, when asked for his thoughts on the Jayson Werth contract:
I wish I was his agent. Or his wife.
There ain’t nobody better than Ozzie.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (123)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona