Dec 6, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
According to Tracy Ringolsby of FOX, the Arizona Diamondbacks are making a pitch for Paul Konerko.
This one doesn’t seem like it’s going anywhere because (a) the White Sox are scheduled to meet with Konerko today; and (b) a few minutes ago Jerry Reinsdorf said that Konerko “belongs in Chicago.” He also happens to like playing there, so, you know, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a White Sox.
At least I think that’s how that one goes.
- Devin Mesoraco could need hip surgery 0
- Alex Cobb confirmed to have elbow ligament tear 10
- Royals expected to get closer Greg Holland back tomorrow 1
- Madison Bumgarner threw his fastest pitch since 2010 9
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 57
- Rangers snap Astros’ 10-game winning streak 7
- UPDATE: Hanley Ramirez exits game with a left shoulder sprain 27
- Nelson Cruz, Adrian Gonzalez named Players of the Month 18
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (140)
- Buck Showalter had some wise words about what’s happening in Baltimore (123)
- Some anti-DH counterpoints (102)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (98)
- Alex Rodriguez hits a pinch-hit home run to tie Willie Mays at 660 home runs (95)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 MLB Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld