Dec 6, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
According to Tracy Ringolsby of FOX, the Arizona Diamondbacks are making a pitch for Paul Konerko.
This one doesn’t seem like it’s going anywhere because (a) the White Sox are scheduled to meet with Konerko today; and (b) a few minutes ago Jerry Reinsdorf said that Konerko “belongs in Chicago.” He also happens to like playing there, so, you know, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a White Sox.
At least I think that’s how that one goes.
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 60
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 58
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 15
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 27
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 65
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 34
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (87)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 MLB Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld