Dec 6, 2010, 11:00 AM EST
According to Tracy Ringolsby of FOX, the Arizona Diamondbacks are making a pitch for Paul Konerko.
This one doesn’t seem like it’s going anywhere because (a) the White Sox are scheduled to meet with Konerko today; and (b) a few minutes ago Jerry Reinsdorf said that Konerko “belongs in Chicago.” He also happens to like playing there, so, you know, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a White Sox.
At least I think that’s how that one goes.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 MLB Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld