Dec 6, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
According to Tracy Ringolsby of FOX, the Arizona Diamondbacks are making a pitch for Paul Konerko.
This one doesn’t seem like it’s going anywhere because (a) the White Sox are scheduled to meet with Konerko today; and (b) a few minutes ago Jerry Reinsdorf said that Konerko “belongs in Chicago.” He also happens to like playing there, so, you know, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a White Sox.
At least I think that’s how that one goes.
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- HBT: Cabrera rips three homers, passes Greenberg
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PBT: Spurs have too much offense for Grizz in Gm. 1
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 MLB Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld