Dec 7, 2010, 12:59 PM EDT
Even though we’re in the middle of Winter Meetings hysteria, there’s still plenty of time to pay attention to the sorts of matters which normally occupy this blog. For example: have you heard that Casey McGehee is in the best shape of his life?
[Barry] Meister said he also now is representing Brewers third baseman Casey McGehee, who certainly is a good pick-up for an agent. Meister said McGehee has been focusing on physical fitness this off-season and plans to come to spring training in his best shape ever.
The manager press availabilities will start again soon here in Orlando. It’s nice to have a good cliche appetizer like this before their cliche main course is served.
(thanks to Matt J. for the head’s up)
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 3
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 19
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 87
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 59
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 55
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (87)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)