Dec 7, 2010, 10:34 AM EST
The Dodgers are close to signing Vicente Padilla to a one-year, $2 million deal.
Compared to what some guys are getting this is a bargain. Padilla was injured a lot of last season, but when he pitched he was effective. Padilla will be a swingman next year. Odds are that your team’s swingman will be worse than Vicente Padilla.
- Recapping the Winter Meetings and looking ahead to the rest of the offseason 0
- Could baseball return to Montreal? 33
- Report: Rockies nearing a multi-year deal with Boone Logan 4
- Highlights from the Robinson Cano news conference 29
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 31
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (134)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)