Dec 7, 2010, 2:35 PM EDT
Good news: Thomas Harding of MLB.com reports that Rockies manager Jim Tracy has been discharged from the hospital and is on his way home. The word is that he suffered a mild arrhythmia (an irregular heartbeat).
Here’s hoping there aren’t any casualties tonight.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8