Dec 7, 2010, 1:29 PM EDT
Jon Heyman is so deliciously schizophrenic today: The Nats are in, the Nats are out, seven years is on the table, seven years is not happening. It’s been awesome.
We’re now back to yang from his last ying: Heyman reports that Cliff Lee has at least one seven-year offer on the table. And it’s not from the Nationals. We don’t know who it’s from.
We’ll let you know when this changes. It will likely be three minutes from now.
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 8
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 4
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 14
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 21
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 62
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 49
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (131)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)