Dec 7, 2010, 1:29 PM EST
Jon Heyman is so deliciously schizophrenic today: The Nats are in, the Nats are out, seven years is on the table, seven years is not happening. It’s been awesome.
We’re now back to yang from his last ying: Heyman reports that Cliff Lee has at least one seven-year offer on the table. And it’s not from the Nationals. We don’t know who it’s from.
We’ll let you know when this changes. It will likely be three minutes from now.
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 11
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 56
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 141
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 24
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 29
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 37
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 90
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (142)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)