Dec 7, 2010, 1:29 PM EDT
Jon Heyman is so deliciously schizophrenic today: The Nats are in, the Nats are out, seven years is on the table, seven years is not happening. It’s been awesome.
We’re now back to yang from his last ying: Heyman reports that Cliff Lee has at least one seven-year offer on the table. And it’s not from the Nationals. We don’t know who it’s from.
We’ll let you know when this changes. It will likely be three minutes from now.
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 7
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 155
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 4
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (159)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)