Dec 7, 2010, 1:29 PM EST
Jon Heyman is so deliciously schizophrenic today: The Nats are in, the Nats are out, seven years is on the table, seven years is not happening. It’s been awesome.
We’re now back to yang from his last ying: Heyman reports that Cliff Lee has at least one seven-year offer on the table. And it’s not from the Nationals. We don’t know who it’s from.
We’ll let you know when this changes. It will likely be three minutes from now.
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 30
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 37
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 20
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)