Dec 7, 2010, 1:29 PM EDT
Jon Heyman is so deliciously schizophrenic today: The Nats are in, the Nats are out, seven years is on the table, seven years is not happening. It’s been awesome.
We’re now back to yang from his last ying: Heyman reports that Cliff Lee has at least one seven-year offer on the table. And it’s not from the Nationals. We don’t know who it’s from.
We’ll let you know when this changes. It will likely be three minutes from now.
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 8
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 17
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 79
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 54
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (79)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)