Dec 10, 2010, 4:04 PM EDT
Yesterday I reported that the Rays and Cubs were talking about a Matt Garza trade. Today Ed Price from FanHouse tweets that one major league source is “certain” that the Rays will trade Garza and predicts that it will be to the Cubs.
Man, I hope Ed and I aren’t talking to the same guy. You know what they say: you’re not just talking to the source who has leaked to you; you’re also talking to everyone to whom he’s ever leaked.
Practice safe scoops, people.
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 76
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 75
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 69
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 115
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)