Dec 10, 2010, 8:25 AM EST
I got back from the Winter Meetings after my daughter was asleep, so the first time I saw her was at breakfast this morning. As you can see from this video, she was happy to see me. She is not, however, a fan of baseball geeks. Or Justin Bieber, but that’s another story.
UPDATE: Thanks to Harry Pavlidis, we now have isolated audio of my daughter yelling “baseball geek!” Which I will now set to sound off each time I receive a new email.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 307
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (134)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)