Dec 10, 2010, 8:25 AM EST
I got back from the Winter Meetings after my daughter was asleep, so the first time I saw her was at breakfast this morning. As you can see from this video, she was happy to see me. She is not, however, a fan of baseball geeks. Or Justin Bieber, but that’s another story.
UPDATE: Thanks to Harry Pavlidis, we now have isolated audio of my daughter yelling “baseball geek!” Which I will now set to sound off each time I receive a new email.
- Jose Iglesias, with an extended aside about cheeseburger and burrito stats 0
- Cliff Pennington avoids arbitration, agrees to $3.275 million deal with D’Backs 4
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 29
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 44
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86