Dec 10, 2010, 8:25 AM EDT
I got back from the Winter Meetings after my daughter was asleep, so the first time I saw her was at breakfast this morning. As you can see from this video, she was happy to see me. She is not, however, a fan of baseball geeks. Or Justin Bieber, but that’s another story.
UPDATE: Thanks to Harry Pavlidis, we now have isolated audio of my daughter yelling “baseball geek!” Which I will now set to sound off each time I receive a new email.
- Winners and losers at the trade deadline 0
- Cliff Lee exits start with recurrence of flexor pronator strain 11
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 46
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 130
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 88
- The Lester trade is a win-win 112
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 165
- The State of the Trade Deadline: Yesterday was pretty sleepy. Will general managers wake up today? 40
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (165)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (130)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (124)
- The Lester trade is a win-win (112)