Dec 10, 2010, 8:25 AM EDT
I got back from the Winter Meetings after my daughter was asleep, so the first time I saw her was at breakfast this morning. As you can see from this video, she was happy to see me. She is not, however, a fan of baseball geeks. Or Justin Bieber, but that’s another story.
UPDATE: Thanks to Harry Pavlidis, we now have isolated audio of my daughter yelling “baseball geek!” Which I will now set to sound off each time I receive a new email.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 0
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 23
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 62
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 53
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 47
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 18
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- A’s acquire veteran slugger Adam Dunn from the White Sox 54
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (74)