Dec 13, 2010, 6:46 PM EST
Ready for the latest on Cliff Lee? Well, there’s not much to report.
Yankees general manager Brian Cashman told Tyler Kepner of the New York Times that much like the rest of us, he’s still playing the waiting game:
“They have not made any decision, same as yesterday… He’s got a life decision to make, and he’ll make one here someday.”
Sigh. Anything could happen still, but it sure sounds like there won’t be anything breaking tonight.
Ah well, at least that means another day of blogging about Brian Bruney for Craig and Aaron.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 305
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (305)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)