Dec 13, 2010, 6:46 PM EDT
Ready for the latest on Cliff Lee? Well, there’s not much to report.
Yankees general manager Brian Cashman told Tyler Kepner of the New York Times that much like the rest of us, he’s still playing the waiting game:
“They have not made any decision, same as yesterday… He’s got a life decision to make, and he’ll make one here someday.”
Sigh. Anything could happen still, but it sure sounds like there won’t be anything breaking tonight.
Ah well, at least that means another day of blogging about Brian Bruney for Craig and Aaron.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 32
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 42
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 10
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 8
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 30
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 33
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (87)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)