Dec 14, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
No, that’s not a metaphor or anything fancy. It’s really what this post over at the Yahoo!’s racing blog “From the Marbles” depicts. Check out the pics. It’s kind of sad really. Sad for the baseball field in question, sad for the cars – I always anthropomorphize cars — and sad for the environment.
Still, I bet a grounder in that ballpark would take a truer bounce than you used to get in Wrigley Field before the last infield renovation.
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 40
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 29
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 103
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 78
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 67
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (103)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week (80)