Dec 14, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
No, that’s not a metaphor or anything fancy. It’s really what this post over at the Yahoo!’s racing blog “From the Marbles” depicts. Check out the pics. It’s kind of sad really. Sad for the baseball field in question, sad for the cars – I always anthropomorphize cars — and sad for the environment.
Still, I bet a grounder in that ballpark would take a truer bounce than you used to get in Wrigley Field before the last infield renovation.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 0
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 7
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 8
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 49
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 41
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (109)