Dec 14, 2010, 5:00 PM EST
No, that’s not a metaphor or anything fancy. It’s really what this post over at the Yahoo!’s racing blog “From the Marbles” depicts. Check out the pics. It’s kind of sad really. Sad for the baseball field in question, sad for the cars – I always anthropomorphize cars — and sad for the environment.
Still, I bet a grounder in that ballpark would take a truer bounce than you used to get in Wrigley Field before the last infield renovation.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 7
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 18
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (92)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (81)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)