Dec 15, 2010, 3:40 PM EDT
Bodog.com has set an early over/under line on the combined 2011 wins from the Phillies’ four aces: 61.
At first glance (and considering the tremendous hype) that may seem like a low number, but this year Roy Halladay, Cliff Lee, Roy Oswalt, and Cole Hamels combined for 58 victories and Halladay (21) was the only one with more than 13.
They combined for 73 wins in 2008 and 49 wins in 2009.
- 2015 Preview: Cincinnati Reds 4
- The average Major League Baseball salary this year will be more than $4 million — a record 11
- 2015 Preview: Tampa Bay Rays 17
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 70
- 2015 Preview: Arizona Diamondbacks 8
- 2015 Preview: Toronto Blue Jays 69
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 26
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- The MLBPA releases a statement on Kris Bryant, mentions possible litigation (90)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)