Dec 15, 2010, 3:40 PM EDT
Bodog.com has set an early over/under line on the combined 2011 wins from the Phillies’ four aces: 61.
At first glance (and considering the tremendous hype) that may seem like a low number, but this year Roy Halladay, Cliff Lee, Roy Oswalt, and Cole Hamels combined for 58 victories and Halladay (21) was the only one with more than 13.
They combined for 73 wins in 2008 and 49 wins in 2009.
- Giants manager Bruce Bochy doesn’t expect Matt Cain to pitch again this year 3
- Matt Harvey throws off mound for first time since Tommy John surgery 2
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 38
- Cliff Lee placed on DL with recurrence of flexor pronator strain 27
- Winners and losers at the trade deadline 46
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 49
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 137
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 91
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (201)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (165)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (137)
- Tampa Bay news station tweets classless Detroit joke following David Price trade (128)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (126)