Dec 15, 2010, 1:29 PM EDT
The below pic was taken today as Prince Fielder visited a Japanese junior high school and taught some mad baseball skills to the kids as a part of the Major League Baseball International Ambassador program. I also like this one.
But really, the reason I posted them is that judging by others in the stream of photos via the stream of photos coming over the wire, it looks like Prince has lost a bit of weight. I don’t know. Maybe I’m nuts. Maybe it just looks like it because his shirt is untucked or something.
I guess what I’m saying is, I won’t be as dubious as I usually am if we get a “Prince Fielder is in the best shape of his life” story in the next two months.
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 5
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 16
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 33
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 70
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 67
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 7
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)