Dec 15, 2010, 1:29 PM EDT
The below pic was taken today as Prince Fielder visited a Japanese junior high school and taught some mad baseball skills to the kids as a part of the Major League Baseball International Ambassador program. I also like this one.
But really, the reason I posted them is that judging by others in the stream of photos via the stream of photos coming over the wire, it looks like Prince has lost a bit of weight. I don’t know. Maybe I’m nuts. Maybe it just looks like it because his shirt is untucked or something.
I guess what I’m saying is, I won’t be as dubious as I usually am if we get a “Prince Fielder is in the best shape of his life” story in the next two months.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 0
- Rangers catcher Geovany Soto arrested for marijuana possession 60
- Babe Ruth made his major league debut 100 years ago today 48
- Rockies owner: “maybe Denver doesn’t deserve a franchise . . . maybe time for it to find a new home” 79
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 33
- Masahiro Tanaka diagnosed with partially-torn UCL in elbow 113
- Yadier Molina to miss 8-12 weeks with a torn thumb ligament 31
- Carlos Beltran placed on concussion disabled list after batting practice mishap 16
- Shocker: the Red Sox publicly criticize A.J. Pierzynski after cutting him (191)
- John Lackey on Nelson Cruz: “Not even going to comment … I’ve got nothing to say about him” (143)
- Masahiro Tanaka diagnosed with partially-torn UCL in elbow (113)
- The 2014 All-Star rosters have been announced (103)
- Giants broadcaster says Angel Hernandez “does not belong in the big leagues” (102)