Dec 15, 2010, 1:29 PM EDT
The below pic was taken today as Prince Fielder visited a Japanese junior high school and taught some mad baseball skills to the kids as a part of the Major League Baseball International Ambassador program. I also like this one.
But really, the reason I posted them is that judging by others in the stream of photos via the stream of photos coming over the wire, it looks like Prince has lost a bit of weight. I don’t know. Maybe I’m nuts. Maybe it just looks like it because his shirt is untucked or something.
I guess what I’m saying is, I won’t be as dubious as I usually am if we get a “Prince Fielder is in the best shape of his life” story in the next two months.
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 3
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 19
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 87
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 59
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 55
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)