Dec 15, 2010, 1:29 PM EDT
The below pic was taken today as Prince Fielder visited a Japanese junior high school and taught some mad baseball skills to the kids as a part of the Major League Baseball International Ambassador program. I also like this one.
But really, the reason I posted them is that judging by others in the stream of photos via the stream of photos coming over the wire, it looks like Prince has lost a bit of weight. I don’t know. Maybe I’m nuts. Maybe it just looks like it because his shirt is untucked or something.
I guess what I’m saying is, I won’t be as dubious as I usually am if we get a “Prince Fielder is in the best shape of his life” story in the next two months.
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 78
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 125
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 105
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (125)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (105)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)